April 24, 2011

Rescue beauty lounge Catherine

I wanted to buy Catherine RBL since months. I love all the polishes of the Tudor collection. I wanted to buy Anne and Catherine H too, but they're unfortunately sold out :-(
Catherine is a deep blue (even if some people find it purple) with multicolored shimmers, but I have to confess that I was a bit disapointed and I prefer the color in the bottle than on my nails, because the shimmers are veryare too discrete to my opinion.

Je voulais acheter Catherine de RBL depuis des mois. J'aime tous les vernis de la collection Tudor. Je voulais aussi acheter aussi Anne et Catherine H, mais malheureusement ils sont épuisés.
Catherine est un bleu foncé (même si certaines le trouvent violet) avec des micro paillettes multicolores, mais je dois avouer que je préfère le résultat dans le flacon à celui sur mes ongles, les paillettes sont trop discrètes à mon goût.



Now my next goals are the 4 new polishes of the iconic/ironic collection.  They are a bit expensive, and I can't choose which ones I should buy!
Maintenant mes prochaines cibles sont les 4 nouveaux vernis de la collection iconic/ironic. Jls sont assez chers et je ne sais pas lesquels choisir!


2 comments:

  1. cute mani and this is one of my top 5 RBL colors I'd like to own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tend to agree that the finished color doesn't reflect what the bottle would indicate!

    I tend to be an OPI Polish fan myself [I like OPI black shatter], although I've just started with some Chanel polishes but those blow my budget much too quickly!

    Talia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...