February 13, 2011

H&M Going Bananas

When I shop at H&M, I always forget to check cosmetics, and I only buy clothes and shoes. But this time I made a big haul, and begann to swatch all this polish. The first one is Going bananas (I love this name!). It's a chick yellow, exactly the kind of yellow I like! It was easy to apply and I love the shape of the bottle.

Quand j'achète des trucs chez H&M (chaussures, vêtements) j'oublie toujours de jeter un œil au rayon cosmétiques. Mais cette fois-ci j'y ai pensé, j'ai fait du stock et j'ai commencé à swatcher les vernis. Le premier d'entre eux est Going bananas (j'adore ce nom!). C'est un jaune poussin, tout à fait ce que j'aime! Il est très facile à appliquer et j'aime beaucoup la forme de leurs flacons.


3 comments:

  1. I have a couple of yellows to test. I like yellow on others but I don't think I'm going to like it on me. And this one is really cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any yellows. I think they would not look nice on me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...